Ask us about a Maintenance Agreement when you call or when our technician arrives. If you choose to invest in a Maintenance Agreement along with this service call, you will receive a 10% discount right now on the repair. Plus, we will be back to your house twice a year to do a pre-season tune-up on your Air Conditioning and Heating System, and you will get the same 10% discount on any repair if you ever need us any other time during the time your equipment is being maintained. Remember, properly maintained equipment lasts longer and operates for less.
Some Interesting Facts . . .
- The number one cause of system failure is dirt.
- A new system can cost you a pretty penny. Independent studies have shown that regular maintenance and cleaning will save you money over time.
- Over 50% of all illnesses are related to unhealthy air. (American College of Allergists)
- Your home or office's indoor air can be up to 12 times more polluted than outdoor air. (EPA)
- A system tune-up can remove allergens, pollutants, and help clean the very air that you breathe.
- An un-tuned system can steal 25% of your energy dollars in totally wasted efficiency.
We also offer a one-time air conditioning system tune-up.
Here are a few of the benefits to you:
- Seasonal Maintenance: Spring and Fall cleanings and adjustments. Tune ups save you money!
- Priority Service: You get "cut in line" ahead of non-members - even during our busiest times!
- Increased Equipment Life: The #1 reason for system failure is dirt! Properly maintained systems last longer!
- Lower Utilities: Properly maintained heating and cooling systems keep more energy dollars in your pocket.
- Peace of Mind: Your system is safety checked, it's saving you money, and it's working back to factory specs. If it's not, you know who to call!
- Selling Your Home? Potential buyers love to find "problems"... Don't let them whittle down your asking price with your HVAC system. Show them that it has been maintained properly! This can make you $$ on your home!
- Satisfaction Guarantee: This agreement can be cancelled at any time, for any reason, with the unused portion of your dues refunded.